We create your custom design roadmap for 2 rooms* with layouts, mood boards, and a click n' buy shopping list. Then you bring the design to life!
Your House Call
Our expert comes to your home for 2 hours and:
- creates the perfect layout for 2 rooms* or an entire studio apartment.
- identifies your style sensibility using our Design Style Questionnaire--contemporary, traditional, rustic, beachy, etc.
- decides which furniture pieces to reuse/replace.
- determines artwork placement and window treatments.
- selects paint colors.
- makes a list of 12-16 specific furnishings needed for the design.
Your Shopping List & Mood Boards
Back at the office, your designer shops virtually for the pieces on your list. Your itemized shopping list is SUPER specific. It includes exact links to pieces from specific stores. All the furnishings will fit within your budget.
Your designer also creates custom mood boards to help you visualize the transformation.
Not sure how many items you need? No worries! During the visit, you decide how many pieces you want the designer to find.
Your Phone Presentation
7-14 days after your house call, you will be on the phone with your designer and in front of your computer. During the 1 hour call, your designer:
- reveals your shopping list and custom mood boards.
- sources optional items for select pieces.
- answers questions that have come up since the house call.
Your home's design plan is complete with:
- furniture layouts for 2 rooms
- a click n' buy shopping list
- custom mood boards
Bring the design to life when you are ready!
*Want to work on more than 2 rooms? Want your designer to find more than 16 items?
No problem! You can add on extra time/pieces at our hourly rate of $175. In 1 additional hour, we can help with 1-2 more rooms or find 6-8 more pieces. Add on as you like to customize the Makeover to your project.
In compliance with state law, sales tax is charged on all services.
If you miss, cancel, or change your design appointment less than 72 hours in advance, you will be charged a fee of $50.