Home staging plan
Getting top dollar for your home can be as simple as creating a new layout, decluttering, and repurposing your current pieces. We'll show you how!
Your House Call
Our expert comes to your home for 2 hours and:
- creates a layout that emphasizes your space's attributes and minimizes its imperfections.
- repurposes your current pieces.
- in some cases, makes a list of recommended paint colors.
- evaluates artwork placement and window treatments.
- makes a shopping list of 5-10 strategic furnishings that could add value.
Your Shopping List
Your designer returns to the office. She shops virtually for the 5-10 furnishings to complete the look.
Your itemized shopping list is SUPER specific.
It includes exact links to pieces from specific stores--no guesswork--and all the items will fit within your budget!
Just click n' buy to set the stage for your home's sale.
Your Phone Presentation
7-14 days after your house call, you will be on the phone with your designer and in front of your computer. During the call, your designer:
- reveals your curated shopping list.
- sources optional items for select pieces.
- answers questions that have come up since the house call.
Your design plan and shopping list are yours to keep.
Make the plan happen on your own time and get your space “Open House” ready.
(6-8item list & 30-minute phone presentation)
In compliance with state law, sales tax is charged on all services.
If you miss, cancel, or change your design appointment less than 48 hours in advance, you will be charged a fee of $50.